frayed Forum Index

frayed

frayed

PortalPortal  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  GBGuestbook  User PanelUser Panel  RegisterRegister 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  StatisticsStatistics  LinksLinks  Log inLog in 
 CalendarCalendar  DownloadsDownloads  Comments to your karmaComments to your karma  ToplistToplist  Recent topicsRecent topics  Voting forumVoting forum

Have you ever wondered: "How does this 'Law of Att
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

View previous topicEmail to a Friend.Users who have viewed this topicSave this topic as a txt filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
zhangsan

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
PostPosted: 30 Aug 2019 04:10:25    Post subject:  Have you ever wondered: "How does this 'Law of Att
Description:

Have you ever wondered: "How does this 'Law of Attraction' really work? Can I really attract only what I want?"

You Can! It requires you to make many conscious choices. Most of the time it seems much easier to notice what we don't like or want and to focus by complaining about that. The ***trick*** is to become clear about what DO you want and to keep your attention on THAT!

I'll share a personal story that will demonstrate how the Law of Attraction works in every day life:

I am going to move to the west coast soon. Having lived on the Canadian prairies for more than 30 years
, the prospect of returning to a warmer climate is bringing me much joy!

I am keeping my attention on where I want to live. In fact, I just visited the city I have my attention on, did a whirlwind tour with a realtor and found the ideal area I want to live in.

In the old days, I would be focused on (obsessed with) my current situation and what I need to do to change the "reality" of where I am right now. But according to the Law of Attraction, placing my attention on what I do NOT want would bring more of THAT into my life.

It is so much more fun to think about where I am wanting to live. I took a walk along the ocean and discovered some special stones which I brought back to Saskatchewan. These stones are now arranged in a small bowl next to my computer monitor where I can see them all day long. They provide a good focal point for keeping my attention upon where I want to be.

I have placed sea shells and starfish throughout my house as reminders of the ocean--where I am wanting to live. There are sea shells in the bathroom, along the bath tub and next to the sink. In the kitchen, I arranged sea shells in a dish and placed them on a counter top where I can't miss seeing them. I've placed sea shells and a starfish IN my bed, so that if I awaken during the night, I can reach for them and remind myself of where I am wanting to be.

More and more I am daydreaming about my new location. While I was physically there, I made many mental pictures--pictures of myself shopping or having coffee at a sidewalk cafe or entertaining friends in my new condo--pictures of everyday life as I want to be living it.

At first, when I told people about my upcoming move, I felt uncertain and tentative about my decision. That's normal. We are only comfortable with what we know hing new or unexperienced will feel strange--until the "new and unexperienced" becomes so normal and real in our minds that the Universe just HAS to give it to us.

In fact, that is all the Universe is waiting for--for you to spend so much time living the life you want in your mind that the ONLY thing left is to give you the life you are wanting!

In closing, bring to mind something that you are e your eyes and picture yourself actually enjoying what you are wanting. Engage all your senses--pretend to smell it or taste it. What would it physically feel like? That's the first step in deliberately attracting what you REALLY want!

Do you have a secret dream, desire or hope? Contact Rebecca, Toll Free at 866.472.1949 to learn how YOU can live your dream!

Rebecca is leading a training course for Coaches, Therapists, Nurses and other Professionals who are ready to make a paradigm shift within themselves (a change from one way of thinking to another) to better serve their clients or patients.

Disney FASTPASS - Run Mickey Run Travel Articles | February 11, 2010
Learn how assigning a "runner" from your party can help get the most out of Disney FASTPASS. See what you need to consider when using this trick.

You've planned this Disney trip for months and as was recommended to you, you narrowed down your must-do rides and attractions. You just arrived at the park and know that you need to get over to your "top priority" ride and grab your FASTPASS ticket right away; before they are gone. But.....Mom needs to use the facilities, Johnny is dying of thirst (already!) and Sally needs a diaper change. Oh boy, this is going to take forever!
Fear not. You alone, can get a FASTPASS ticket for everybody in your party. Yep, it is true. Just gather the park admission tickets for whoever plans to go on the attraction and take off. Remember, you must bring EVERYBODY'S ticket.

FASTPASS Runner Benefit #1
As we've seen, the most obvious benefit is that your entire party does not need to trek all the way across the park. One person can no doubt, get there faster and easier than the whole gang. This allows the rest of the party to do their business, relax, eat, plot out your next move, etc. Just don't count on going on going on a ride or visiting an attraction while your runner is gone, as he has your admission ticket.
FASTPASS Runner Benefit #2
By having the runner enter your admission tickets into the FASTPASS kiosk one right after the other you are assuring that you will all be assigned nearly the same return time so that you may ride together.?
So, Run (Mom, Dad, Grandpa...) Run! Whether you have some extra weight in your upper arms or rear end, it makes sense that targeting those areas with exercise鈥攃urls for your arms, lunges for your butt鈥攚ould slim them down.

Weight-loss experts refer to this as 鈥渟pot reduction.鈥?But it turns out that in most cases, this kind of laser-focused weight loss isn鈥檛 possible. One study in the Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research found that six weeks of intensive ab workouts did nothing to slim the exercisers鈥?midsections. A related study found that 12-weeks of one-armed workouts resulted in the less loose skin in the trained arm, but zero fat loss.

Working out just one part of your body probably won鈥檛 slim it down, but some body parts are more likely to .
Adv

PostPosted: 30 Aug 2019 04:10:25    Post subject: Adv

Post new topic   Reply to topic    frayed Forum Index -> Forum di prova All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: